Programmable image templates
Creating a new image template can be as easy and fast as developing a responsive website.
Design in Code
Imagine that when developing a website, creating a template for matching content (e.g. for social media) can be as easy as adding a new subpage, using all the component systems and stylesheets that you already have in place.
- Using responsive design, you can develop your template once and then generate for many different image resolutions.
- Let users upload images, but require them to be in a specific aspect ratio.
Share with others
Using the official Voulez plugin for Figma, you can turn your Figma designs into a template in just a few clicks.
A simple form
- Generating new images based on your template is now as easy as filling out a form.
One template, multiple assets
- Generate assets for every platform you need to support(e.g. Instagram, Facebook, etc.) in a single click.
Your own portal
- Share your templates with your colleagues or customers, either directly in the application, or using a white-labeled portal.
Want to learn more?
Voulez is currently in private beta. Sign up now for the waitlist
and be one of the first to get access!
Build capable integrations and automate your marketing with our powerful API, coming soon.